perjantai 15. syyskuuta 2017

Old Memories/Vanhoja muistoja


This week I made photo collages for Paint Party Friday 28, Yer 7.
I have since my youth admired the French actress Catherine Deneuve born in 1943.
I love her cool a bit shy look when she was young, and the soft and  great natural beauty in her later days (the last picture in my collage).
She became an international star after the film 'The Umbrellas of Cherbourg' was launched in 1964. The poster of it below.

Thank you for stopping by and the comment.
Wishing everyone
Happy PPF 🌠

Original photos of Catherine
                                                                  
Ranskalainen filmitähti Katherine Deneuve on nuoruusaikojeni ihanne. Tein hänestä nämä valokuvakollaasit.
Hyvää viikonloppua kaikille 🌠

17 kommenttia:

  1. really nice photo collages.Happy PPF

    much love...

    VastaaPoista
  2. Wonderful collages with Catherine Deneuve! Just beuatiful!

    VastaaPoista
  3. what a beauty, and I LOVE the Umbrellas of Cherbourg movie. Happy PPF!

    VastaaPoista
  4. Beautiful! Both Catherine Deneuve and your gorgeous digital collages! I really love the colours. Blues and browns just work so well together.

    VastaaPoista
  5. Lovely photo collages ~ so creative! thanks,

    (A ShutterBug Explores)

    VastaaPoista
  6. For a minute there I thought that was you and I was thinking WOW! lol

    VastaaPoista
  7. She is such a beauty, and this looks like a really fun project! Happy PPF!

    VastaaPoista
  8. Wonderful tribute to Katherine Deneuve! Happy PPF!

    VastaaPoista
  9. Oh how perfectly serendipitous....I just heard a review on her newest movie called the " Midwife" today! Apparently it's a good story!! Beautiful tribute!!

    Peace Giggles

    VastaaPoista
  10. What a clever idea for a photo collage. I do not know this actress but am happy to learn about someone new.

    VastaaPoista
  11. great, i love your art, much diversity in it I will link to you

    VastaaPoista
  12. She is a beauty. You honored her with your art.
    ~~ Irene

    VastaaPoista
  13. A total beauty for sure!
    Wonderful collage and tribute for Catherine!
    Jackie xo

    VastaaPoista
  14. Hän on kyllä niin kaunis nainen! On ansainnut nämä hienot kollaasit.

    VastaaPoista

Thank you for the time you take to leave the comment.
Kiitos ajastasi, jonka käytät kommentin jättämiseen.