perjantai 6. lokakuuta 2017

Warm Colors of Autumn

is the October theme at PiaRom's Mix It Monthly Art-Challenge Blog
Please click the link and see more details of the challenge hosted this month byLorraine.
I sketched the face with charcoal on crumbled paper bag and painted it with gesso and acrylics. The leaves and other embellishments were added digitally on the scanned background, the text was edited with my photo shop-equipment.
I'm linking my artwork also in Paint Party Friday Week 31,Year 7.
Thank you for stopping by ❤
Wishing everyone happy PPF and October ❤
*****
Lokakuun teemana on 'Syksyn lämpimät värit'. Täältä näet yksityiskohtaisemmat haasteohjeet toteuttaa teema sekatekniikalla.
Piirsin kasvot hiilellä ja maalasin ne käyttäen gessoa ja akryylejä.
Lehdet ja muut taustaelementit lisäsin digitaalisesti skannatulle taustalle, samoin tekstin editoin kuvankäsittelyssäni.
Upeaa viikonloppua ja inspiroivaa lokakuuta kaikille ❤

22 kommenttia:

  1. Great texture, very pretty piece!

    Peace Giggles

    VastaaPoista
  2. beautiful I love your pictures this is a real pleasure for me!
    I wish you a nice weekend and Happy PPF, hug Elke

    VastaaPoista
  3. How clever of you Sirkkis. The texture and images are wonderful :D) Happy PPF, Sue xx

    VastaaPoista
  4. Amazing what you can do digitally. This is beautiful with all of the fall color and texture. Happy PPF

    VastaaPoista
  5. fantastic art! I love the texture from the paper bag and the layers of leaves and colors are gorgeous. Happy PPF!

    VastaaPoista
  6. Definitely one of my favourites from you. Happy PPF

    much love...

    VastaaPoista
  7. This is awesome ! I love your mix of photo and drawing! Great!

    VastaaPoista
  8. Lovely colours and art.

    VastaaPoista
  9. Oh I love this! The bag adds so much wonderful texture, and those colors! Happy PPF!

    VastaaPoista
  10. love all the colours you have used..happy autumn

    VastaaPoista
  11. Such a lovely mix of painting and digital work! It catches my eyes for quite a bit! So wonderful how this fit together! Love love love ♥ Conny http://mix-it-monthly.blogspot.de

    VastaaPoista
  12. A stunning beauty, I love how she is framed in all those coloured autumn leaves.
    Yvonne xx

    VastaaPoista
  13. Very cool, love the digital combination.

    VastaaPoista
  14. Wau! Ihastuttavat värit ja muutenkin upea työ jälleen:)

    VastaaPoista
  15. I love this! I really must learn how to use my computer to add so many interesting effects to work I do by hand. You do it so well.

    VastaaPoista
  16. Great piece! I like the crumpled paper, and the colours of the leaves. It really has an autumn feel to it :-)

    VastaaPoista
  17. Wow Your painting is gorgeous!
    I really love that you used a crumpled paper bag-how clever! it gave such great texture!
    hugs,Jackie ")

    VastaaPoista
  18. First I have to say, I really love your blogheader so much. It makes me smile whenever I see it. And I also love the way you created the collage. I can really feel autumn while looking at this beautiful illustration.

    VastaaPoista

Thank you for the time you take to leave the comment.
Kiitos ajastasi, jonka käytät kommentin jättämiseen.