tiistai 4. huhtikuuta 2017

The Good Old Summer Time

I made this digital collage using as the first background paper a picture taken from an old travelling poster, colored it newly with photo shop brushes and added some images. Then I composed the lower part of collage making a new back paper and adding pieces of images found from TFSs sets.
I'm linking the piece in the Mix it Monthly Challenge April theme 'Vintage & Turquoise'.
And enter it also in the Three Muses Challenge this weeks' theme 'Beach'.
My nostalgic travelling ad makes me longing for a summer, what about you :) :
Thank you for calling in!
*****
'Vanhat hyvät ajat'-kollaasin tein käyttäen vanhasta matkailujulisteesta ottamaani kuvaa ensimmäisenä pohjana. Väritin sitä uudelleen digi-siveltimillä ja lisäsin muutaman pikku kuvan. Alaosaan työhöni rakentelin pohjan ja lisäsin siihen kuvia ja Uimapukuja vuokrataa-tekstin TFS:n arkeilta. 
Saikohan tämä nostalginen matkailumainokseni sinutkin kaipaamaan kesää :)
Kiva, jos poikkesit täällä!

13 kommenttia:

  1. Love the Vintage style here! What an era to live in!! Chrisx

    VastaaPoista
  2. Haha soo cool! Love her expression and the incredible view!!! Haha an Islander Motel and bathing suits for rent! You are so funny ;) What a great entry! ♥ Conny http://mix-it-monthly.blogspot.de

    VastaaPoista
  3. Its a fantastic vintage summer scene. I hope we get warmer days soon.
    Yvonne xx

    VastaaPoista
  4. This is fantastic and looks like an old seaside train station poster

    Love Chrissie xx

    VastaaPoista
  5. I just visited Nice in the fall, this brings the beaches there to my mind. Love nostalgic post.

    VastaaPoista
  6. Fab Vintage everything in here.

    VastaaPoista
  7. A fabulous retro collage...excellent work.

    VastaaPoista
  8. I am always fascinated at how skillfully you "build" your collages. This one is a true work of art! Bravo

    VastaaPoista
  9. this is beautiful and it feels like sunshine! the light in this is really incredible. xo

    VastaaPoista
  10. I'm loving the 1920s/30s feel here, Sirkkis ...... oh and the gorgeous bright colours.

    VastaaPoista
  11. Great collage with perspective and vanishing point...
    The colours make me longing for hot sunny days.

    VastaaPoista
  12. It looks so glamorous and warm by this seaside.
    I've missed a lot of your wonderful art, Sirkkis. I'm having a lovely stroll through your blog, catching up.

    VastaaPoista
  13. Fabulous collage and makes me long for the beach!

    VastaaPoista

Thank you for the time you take to leave the comment.
Kiitos ajastasi, jonka käytät kommentin jättämiseen.